How to Use bumGenius One-Size Diapers:
Washing bumGenius Products
Using bumGenius Products For the First Time:
Prior to first use, wash diapers and inserts using the instructions below (start with step 3).
Once clean and dry, place the insert inside the diaper as illustrated. Your diaper is ready to use!
1. Wash dirty diapers every other day.
2. For best results, remove solids from diapers before storing in pail (a diaper sprayer is helpful).
3. Wash cold with 1/4 cup detergent.
4. Wash hot with 1/4 cup detergent.
5. If you have a front loader, decrease detergent amount to 1/8 cup.
6. Follow with a second rinse.
7. Tumble dry on the medium setting.
8. Use only detergent and water. Once per month, you may use up to 1/4 cup of bleach in the hot wash cycle (step 4).
9. Always use detergent that does not contain perfumes, dyes, whiteners, brighteners or enzymes.
10. Do not use laundry additives (including vinegar, baking soda and fabric softeners).
11. Do not soak your diapers.
Using the diaper:
1. Adjust sizing with snaps.
2. Place insert inside diaper.